Business Manager e-Mobility Nordics
To manage, improve and grow Fortum’s e-Mobility services (EMP) under the Charge & Drive brand in the Nordic markets we are looking for Business Manager – e-Mobility Nordics!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Ensure profitability and continued growth of Charge & Drive services across the Nordics
- Develop Charge & Drive offerings to best in class service and customer experience for e-mobility (app, customer service interactions, etc)
- Identify and explore opportunities to deepen charging customers’ relationships with Fortum, and support cross selling and bundling offers with other Fortum brands and services in the relevant market segments
- Participate in agile business exploration and roadmap for digital development with relevant supporting parts of the organisation
- Take the lead in planning and driving C&D service forward in relation to: Commercial drivers for app development, Customer experience and loyalty schemes, including communication and support experience, new customer acquisition activities
- Improve processes and operations for the mobility business and C&D offering
- Participate in the strategic processes for Mobility, especially in terms of linking it closer to Fortum’s Living & Mobility business
- Initiating and driving business development processes
- Build and maintain excellent relations with the Mobility team and the various supporting functions, e.g. App & Cloud development, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Services and Sales, all organized in matrix
Preferred educational background
- Relevant university / higher education degree within commercial/business and/or the technology fields.
- Several years’ experience in developing digital consumer services, preferably in commercial development related to apps and customer experience.
- Experience working with growth, loyalty and retention strategies and tactics
- Experience in experimenting and exploring agile methods
- Used to working in a project based organisation
- Fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages
Relevant personality traits
- Very strong interpersonal and communications skills, as building and maintaining relations within the organisation is a primary element of reaching the commercial goals
- True team player with proven track record from co-operation and collaboration
- Great ability to create drive in order to initiate processes and maintain energy towards finalizing goals; being an impatient stayer!
- Ability to work in a complex matrix environment where handling the unknown and unexplored is important; flexible and solution oriented
- Structured with the ability to set plans, both on a strategic level, but not least operationally
- Having an operational work style; needs to be able to take charge, take the necessary steps and implement
WHY CHOOSE FORTUM AND THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- You will play an important role in building up the mobility services to Fortum's consumer customers across Nordics
- You will have the opportunity to further develop a business which is central in electrifying society, increasing sustainability and fighting climate change
- You will work with extremely competent colleagues across the Nordics, using the best technological tools and the best available methodologies
- You will be given the opportunity to contribute to shape Fortum’s business development, also regarding new, until now, unknown products and services; driving innovation!
For further information, please contact Stein Holmsen (tel. 907 57 567) or Mari Midthaug (tel. 901 11 403). Last application date is 28.02.2021.
At Fortum we drive change where it matters. With around 19,000 professionals and activities in more than 40 countries, we have the competence and resources to grow and to drive the energy transition forward. We strive to make an impact through a culture of open leadership, curiosity and continuous improvement.
Fortum Consumer Solutions is the leading consumer business in the Nordics. We are offering our ca 2.4 million customers energy related services across several well-known brands, such as Fortum, Hafslund Strøm, NorgesEnergi, Göta Energi, Kotimaan Energia and Fortum Charge & Drive. Through strong cross-functional collaboration, sustainability focus and agile and lean working methods, we strive to make our customers’ increasingly digital lives easier with our services.
907 57 567