Digital Graphic Designer
We seek you who are creative, commercially oriented and passionate about digital marketing. You master the world of graphic design like no one else, and digital competence is in your DNA. As a Digital Graphic Designer in Brav you will work closely with our E-commerce and Marketing teams on delivering unique design executions across several brands and channels such as websites, social media, newsletters, etc. You will play a key role in conveying an authentic visual message to our customers in accordance with the different brands´ identity.
As a part of Brav eCommerce & Marketing team you will be working with other skilled, ambitious and passionate people in creating a new standard to market and sell sport and outdoor products. We aim to become the leader on digitalization and e-commerce in our industry, and we invite you to join us on the journey of turning dreams into memories
Do you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Main Areas of Responsibility:
Guidelines and templates
- Develop, improve and maintain unique visual guidelines and templates, for all brands, and implement through creative digital design on all platforms
Responsive web design
- Design digital assets, creating beautiful on brand user experience.
- Transform the collections (product and brand) into digital experiences that engage and inspire our customers in new ways
- Work closely with the in-house development team from design up to launch. The work will include a broad range of projects: from overall web design solutions to APP development, unique campaign pages, flexible newsletter templates, etc
- Utilize existing digital platforms to merchandise products in a new way
- Research and implement new and leading edge web design solutions
- Create impactful and conversion oriented e-commerce and social media content together with the creative content developers, eCommerce and marketing managers
- Ensure all content is web and mobile optimized
- Assist with coordinating and conducting brand and product photoshoots, to maintain and develop the visual expression of the brands
- Manage post-production on imagery when needed
- Responsible for developing digital workbooks for all brands
- Take part in developing on-product marketing and POS-material
- Create internal and external presentations of projects and strategy
- Minimum 3 years academic degree in graphic design or equivalent field
- 3 years+ of work experience within digital design and communication
- Previous work in an agency, working with multiple brands and changing needs, is an advantage
- Extensive experience in modern, responsive web design is an absolute requirement
- The ability to think digital first when it comes to branding and marketing
- Understanding of brands, communication channels and consumer behaviors
- Understanding of (behaviour) design for e-commerce websites is essential together with interest in technology, awareness of its latest trends and developments in the digital world
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, XD, Illustrator, InDesign (or the likes) and the ability to deliver production-ready files for web
- Ability to perform light retouching
- Understanding of UX/UI design; experience in creating wireframes is a plus
- Experience from CSS, HTML and HTML5 is a clear advantage
- A strong design portfolio demonstrating past work experience/deliverables.
- Strong knowledge of digital productivity tools (MS Office/GSuite).
- Very good native and English language skills, both verbally and written
- Passion for beautiful, clean, intuitive and functional design
- Strategic thinker, always with the end user in mind while addressing any design challenge to create holistic and compelling products and services
- A service minded team player who understands we are stronger as a team
- Have a visual eye and outlook on graphic and digital marketing and trends
- Have the ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
- Professional attitude and s solution oriented mindset
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done
- High stress tolerance and ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- You are brave and dear to stand out from the crowd and do something different
- Capable to deal with rapid change in technology and market needs
- You have a genuine interest for nature and an active lifestyle
Check all available positions at Brav: http://brav.jobylon.com
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang, Helsport and Hard Rocx. We also own and operate the digital platform skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry – and support them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Germany, Switzerland, Russia, Japan, and the United States. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide, see www.brav.com for more info.
+47 930 12 245