We seek you who are creative, commercially oriented and passionate about digital marketing. You master the world of Google like no one else, and digital competence is in your DNA. In this role you will be part of an exciting journey on building the best eCommerce and Marketing team in the sports- and outdoor industry.
As a part of Brav eCommerce & Marketing team you will be working with other skilled, ambitious and passionate people in creating a new standard to market and sell sport and outdoor products.
We aim to become the leader on digitalization and e-commerce in our industry, and we invite you to join us on the journey of turning dreams into memories
Do you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Lead the development and execution of Brav´s global eCommerce strategy, by brand
- Execute day-to-day e-commerce business to ensure sales growth and profitability of all products and services
- Analyze KPI’ s and metrics to locate trends and implement ideas to generate growth, maximize conversion rates and ensure online site performance
- Test and optimize product display on website to drive sales, test and optimize landing pages and campaigns to drive sales, test and optimize outlet products to drive sales and increase margins
- Work with developers and designers to analyze and improve UX and website performance, incl. speed
- Work with the marketing team to analyze and improve content quality and traffic acquisition
- Establish and manage external service provider partnerships which support eCommerce business success
- Continuously work to improve the customer experience in all aspects of the customer journey
- Provide expertise on current eCommerce industry best practices. Consult on cross-functional projects to ensure eCommerce principles are incorporated
- Identify new areas of eCommerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking
- Collaborate with the Retail team to develop and implement a seamless and profitable omni-channel strategy
- Minimum 3 years academic degree (bachelor or similar), preferably in computer science, or marketing and communication
- Minimum 3 years work experience including proven, hands-on, experience of building and managing eCommerce websites for a high growth company
- Extensive knowledge of e-commerce technology and sophisticated analytics
- Experience working with digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, SMM/Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels to support Marketing departments
- Experienced in web analytics, specifically Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager (or similar tools
- Experience with complex eCommerce platforms is a requirement and experience with Episerver is a plus
- Working knowledge of web-development, HTML and CSS languages a plus
- Strong knowledge of digital productivity tools (MS Office/GSuite)
- Experience with Agile development and DevOps principles and framework
- Very good native and English language skills, both verbally and written
- Passion for eCommerce processes and technologies
- Strong commercial, analytical and entrepreneurial instinct
- Understanding of strategic business objectives and the ability to drive results toward those objectives
- Ability to utilize analytics to solve complex business questions and collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong project management abilities; able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously under time constraints and within budget
- Openness to, and the ability to deal with, rapid change in business needs, processes and technology
- Professional attitude and teamplayer
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done
- High stress tolerance and ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- You are brave and dear to stand out from the crowd and do something different
- Capable to deal with rapid change in technology and market needs
- You have a genuine interest in nature and living an active lifestyle
Check all available positions at Brav: http://brav.jobylon.com
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang, Helsport and Hard Rocx. We also own and operate the digital platform skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry – and support them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Germany, Switzerland, Russia, Japan, and the United States. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide, see www.brav.com for more info.
+47 930 12 245