Head of Retail
Do you want to take Brav to the next level? As Brav’s Head of Retail you will have overall responsibility and ownership of all Retail activities in Brav, including the development and execution of Brav’s global Retail strategy. The position has full P&L responsibility for the Retail channel. You will drive growth by optimizing store performance and organic growth in existing stores, by building new stores and implementing new Retail opportunities.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Lead the development and execution of Brav’s Retail strategy
- Lead and develop the Retail organization within Brav
- Ensure world class operational performance
- Develop processes related to retail and omnichannel operations
- Search for new store locations and establish new profitable stores
- Contract negotiations with landlords and other third parties
- Develop KPIs for the department and its staff
- Ensure compliance with applicable guidelines and policies
- Minimum 3 years academic degree (bachelor or similar)
- Proven, hands-on experience of managing a retail channel for a high growth entrepreneurial multinational company in the high-end segment
- Very good native and English language skills, both verbally and written
- Strong knowledge of digital productivity tools (MS Office/GSuite)
- Hands-on experience in using software applications and technology to manage operations and improve retail performance
- Hands-on experience with lease agreements and contract negotiations
- Professional attitude and teamplayer
- Strong commercial, analytical and entrepreneurial instinct
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done
- High stress tolerance and ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- You are brave and dear to stand out from the crowd and do something different
- Capable to deal with rapid change in technology and market needs
- You have a genuine interest in retail and an active lifestyle
For questions or for information about the position, please contact our advisor in Hartmark Executive Search; Stein Holmsen, tel 907 57 567, email email@example.com.
Check all available positions at Brav: http://brav.jobylon.com
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang, Helsport and Hard Rocx. We also own and operate the digital platform skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry – and support them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Germany, Switzerland, Russia, Japan, and the United States. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide, see www.brav.com for more info.
+47 907 57 567