We seek you who are creative, commercially oriented and passionate about digital marketing. The Photographer will, by pursuing best-in-class photographic content, engage customers, strengthen the brand images and make BRAV a lead in our industry.
As a part of Brav eCommerce & Marketing team you will be working with other skilled, ambitious and passionate people in creating a new standard to market and sell sport and outdoor products. We aim to become the leader on digitalization and e-commerce in our industry, and we invite you to join us on the journey of turning dreams into memories
Do you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Main Areas of Responsibility:
Production & management of product photos
- Own and operate Brav’s internal Photo and video solution(s)
- Plan, shoot, edit and systemize packs and looks for all Brav brands in a timely and organized manner
- Outline and manage the structure of Brav’s photo archive and storage parameters across brands
- Ensure each brand’s look and feel is captured in packs, looks and videos
- Shoot and edit a variety of different content types based on input from the Marketing manager and Creative Content Developer
Manage external vendors and freelancers
- Develop Photo art direction guidelines for external vendors and freelancers used by each brand
- Manage Brav’s work with freelance photographers, including search/find, contact, contracts and execution
Overall responsibility for photoshoots carried out by freelancers, this includes writing specs and follow up finale delivery
Responsible for coordinating all video and photo shoots, internally as well as externally
Quality assurance and improvement
- Ensure all photography and imagery accurately reflect quality standards and brand guidelines
- Edit to improve photographic content from ambassadors, sponsorships, influencers and the likes
- Bachelor's degree in Photography or other relevant education
- Extensive experience in photography and editing
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years’ work experience
- Studio experience a must and Lifestyle photography preferred
- Proven experience and can excel and thrive in a studio environment with a high-volume workflow
- Strong lighting and compositional skills
- Experience with drone technology a plus
- Advanced digital skills in processing, color-correction, editing and clipping
- Proficient in and out of the studio and must show confidence in managing all elements of the shoot as required by the brands.
- Experience with multimedia storytelling techniques on multiple platforms
- Exceptional understanding of communication and knowledge of today’s and the futures way of communicating through photo and video
- Consistency and attention to detail is crucial in this role, especially working with 4+ brands
- Strong on-set and styling skills with a keen eye for details
- Strong understanding of different content types and their intended uses
- Extremely organized with an outstanding ability to organize all media content internally (editing, file sharing and uploading)
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high volume digital studio environment
- Proactive problem solving, both technically and creatively, with constant attention to process improvement
- Have the ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
- Have the ability to understand the intended target group
- Have a keen eye for visual storytelling
- Ability to conduct and participate in creative workshops
- Professional attitude and teamplayer
- Strong commercial, analytical and entrepreneurial instinct
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done
- High stress tolerance and ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- You are brave and dear to stand out from the crowd and do something different
- Capable to deal with rapid change in technology and market needs
- You have a genuine interest in nature and an active lifestyle.
- Willingness to travel and work weekends, evenings and holidays if needed
- Very good native and English language skills, both verbally and written
Check all available positions at Brav: http://brav.jobylon.com
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang, Helsport and Hard Rocx. We also own and operate the digital platform skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry – and support them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Germany, Switzerland, Russia, Japan, and the United States. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide, see www.brav.com for more info.
+47 930 12 245