We seek you who are strong in communicating, connecting and building real relationships with people. As a PIM specialist in Brav you will utilize your excellent understanding of customer needs to enrich and ensure all relevant material (text & media) is captured in PIM
As a part of our e-commerce and marketing team you will be working with other skilled, ambitious and passionate people in creating a new standard to market and sell sport and outdoor products online. We are aiming to become the leader on digitalization and e-commerce in the sports- and outdoor industry, and we invite you to join us on the journey of turning dreams into memories.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Main Areas of Responsibility:
Product text development and enrichment
- Responsible for finalizing product texts in both Norwegian and English in cooperation with Marketing Manager, SEO Specialist and Product Manager
- Product enrichment in PIM both in terms of text and media
- Initiate internal photoshoots if products lack photos of details or looks
- Ensure no products are set web-ready unless properly enriched with selling text and media
- Oversee and guide eCommerce teams in defining optimal taxonomy for the Brav websites
- Responsible for PIM administration
Data quality and consistency
- Ensure all products from ERP come with the correct and complete data
- Harmonize data attributes within, and across, brands
Optimization of onsite search engines
- Ongoing optimization of information on our websites to ensure we are relevant and help customers find what they need
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Copywriting, Marketing or the likes
- Experienced using a Product Information Management system to communicate, connect and build real relationships with people
- Strong understanding of SEO and its importance in all aspects of content on our websites
- SEO work experience is an strong advantage
- Experience with inRiver PIM (iPMC) is a plus, but not a must
- Detailed oriented and structured
- Excellent written and visual communication skills
- Very good native and English language skills, both verbally and written.
- Extremely organized with an outstanding ability to organize all media content internally (editing, file sharing and uploading)
- Proactive problem solving, both technically and creatively, with constant attention to process improvement
- Have the ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
- Interest in consumer based communication and what motivates people
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”
- A team player with an ability to work across functions
- Professional attitude
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done
- High stress tolerance and ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- You are brave and dear to stand out from the crowd and do something different
- Capable to deal with rapid change in technology and market needs
- You have a genuine interest for nature and an active lifestyle
Check all available positions at Brav: http://brav.jobylon.com
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang, Helsport and Hard Rocx. We also own and operate the digital platform skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry – and support them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Germany, Switzerland, Russia, Japan, and the United States. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide, see www.brav.com for more info.
+47 930 12245