Product and Process Manager
Are you our new innovative leader for product and process development in mobile services?
In the Consumer Solutions Division, we are offering our 2.4 million customers reliable and sustainable energy, making their everyday lives easier with new technology and innovative solutions and services. Within Consumer Solutions, the Business area Insuring & Securing is responsible for the value adding services business with retail customers throughout the Nordics. Our purpose is to broaden and strengthen the customer relationships via attractive offerings such as insurance solutions, price security services, sustainability offerings, payment solutions and new digital consumer services.
After a successful pilot offering our consumer customers in Norway mobile telco services, we have decided to take this business to the next level and scale it nationally. By offering excellent value to our customers, we are creating value for our business not only via additional revenue streams but also by further strengthening customer satisfaction and ensuring that our customers stay longer with us.
A cross-functional core team has been established with the mission to run and scale the mobile services business in Norway, including a Business manager who has the overall P&L responsibility and leads the team which covers responsibility areas within e.g. sales, branding & customer communication, customer services and business analysis.
We are now looking for an entrepreneurial and highly motivated Product & process manager to join the team and in tight collaboration with the Business manager and the other cross functional team members drive successful scaling and growth of the mobile services business in Norway. The role will also be part of a global team with currently five Business and product managers and reports to Head of Business unit Energizing, Insuring & securing. The role is physically located in Norway, in Kristiansand or Oslo.
- Define and address customers’ problems and needs through innovation and agile business exploration
- Run end-to-end development, management and continuous improvement of existing and new services throughout the product life cycle, including core mobile subscriptions as well as telco specific value adding services
- Define offering strategy and development roadmap in collaboration with Business manager
- Act as Product owner in agile development teams
- Ensure strategic data and fact-based decision documents for Business manager and leadership team
- Analyze unit margins on product and customer level and optimize offerings, pricing and targeted migration activities and campaigns, ensuring that sales margin targets are realized
- Overall responsibility for operations and process set-up in a growth business with a lean set-up
- Drive continuous improvements of supporting processes to ensure a customer centric approach and cost efficiency, driving change requests with external vendors (e.g. MVNE) and Fortum internal technology organization, defining business and functional requirements
- Overall responsibility on operational level vs external vendors including MVNE
- Ensuring compliance with telco specific legal requirements, in collaboration with Fortum Legal counsel
- 3+ years of experience within product and process management and development within consumer services, including telco and mobile services
- Knowledge and experience from of the telco industry from an operative process perspective is desirable
- Track record from successfully working closely with technology teams, as Product owner or similar roles, including working with large global organizations
- Knowledge and proven experience from project management, agile development and agile business exploration, i.e. Lean startup, Design Thinking, Prototyping, Mock-ups, MVPs etc. Experience from innovation processes is an advantage
- Relevant academic education, M.Sc. in Economics & Business Administration, Industrial engineering or equivalent
- Entrepreneurial and commercial mind set, solid business acumen, with strong drive and target orientation
- Proven analytical skills, highly structured and naturally takes a data driven approach in decision making
- True team player with proven track record from developing and managing relationships and networks in large complex organizations
- Working proficiency in Scandinavian language and English
WHY CHOOSE FORTUM AND THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- A position within one of the most exciting areas of Fortum Consumer Solutions, with great development opportunities in the role and within Fortum
- Opportunity to work together with colleagues in cross-functional teams in an agile, creative and high pace environment with strong team spirit where all that we do steers towards our vision "For a cleaner world."
- To be part of a transformation within one of the largest energy retail companies in Europe
For further information, please contact Helene Graver (tel. +47 940 85 000) or Mari Midthaug (+47 901 11 403) in Hartmark Executive Search.
Last application date is 14.03.2021.
At Fortum we drive change where it matters. We are a European energy company providing our customers with electricity, gas, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. Together with our subsidiary Uniper, we are the third largest producer of CO2-free electricity in Europe. With around 19,000 professionals and activities in more than 40 countries, we have the competence and resources to grow and to drive the energy transition forward. We strive to make an impact through a culture of open leadership, curiosity and continuous improvement. Do you want to take an active role for a cleaner world? Come lead the change with us! www.fortum.com
940 85 000