Do you want to take Brav to the next level? We seek you who have passion for high quality products and the competence to create a first class quality process in our compex value chain. You have extensive experience from product development and manufacturing, you balance the need for speed and thorough processes, and you enjoy the combination of strategic and operational work.
As a part of Brav’s Supply Chain team you will work closely with other highly motivated, passionate, and skilled people within the department and across the organisation. We invite you to join us on the journey of turning dreams into memories.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Development and continuous improvement of Brav quality process
- Establish, implement templates, quality standards, levels of acceptance, and responsibility matrices throughout the value chain
- Establish the set up for quality control at our manufacturers and suppliers
- Responsible for 3rd party quality control partners, SLA
- Daily operation of quality control throughout the value chain
- Enable the Brav organisation to comply within the quality process through training
- Establish,monitor, report, and improve on KPI’s
- Very good native and English language skills, both verbally and written
- Master’s in business administration, mathematics, technology, or engineering
- Good knowledge on industry certifications and standards
- Minimum 10 years of experience in quality in a manufacturing company
- Experience from 3rd party quality control in Asia, Europe
- Theoretical and strategic capability to identify and implement solutions through change management, system alignment and process improvement
- Have a passion for quality in product and processes, and seek to improve and influence
- Self-driven and highly motivated to use your special competence to make a difference
- See the full picture, but have high attention to details. Understands dependencies within and outside the organisation, strong loyalty to dead-lines
- Strong team player with the ability to work across functions. You have the authority and punch to get things done
Check all available positions at Brav: http://brav.jobylon.com
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang, Helsport and Hard Rocx. We also own and operate the digital platform skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry – and support them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Germany, Switzerland, Russia, Japan, and the United States. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide, see www.brav.com for more info.
Anne B. Heyerdahl
+47 482 26 506