We seek you who are creative, commercially oriented and passionate about digital marketing. You master the world of Google like no one else, and digital competence is in your DNA. As an SEM specialist you will outline and execute paid search strategies for all Brav brands and lead our work in this field as we seek to stay in the forefront of digital marketing in our industry.
As a part of our e-commerce and marketing team you will be working with other skilled, ambitious and passionate people in creating a new standard to market and sell sport and outdoor products online. We aim to become the leader on digitalization and e-commerce in the sports- and outdoor industry.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Serve all Brav brands in their planning and execution of paid marketing in the online media space (Google Ads, Google Shopping, FB, IG etc)
- Develop, manage, execute, and report on paid campaigns
- Oversee ongoing optimization efforts to meet campaign objectives
- Identify opportunities for improvement and provide input to new campaigns
- Drive ROI on digital spend as directed by marketing manager
- Lead the work by being BRAVs internal expertise in performance marketing
- Ensure best practice within performance marketing is shared across brands to the benefit of all
- Ensure BRAV stays ahead in the field of performance marketing by always assessing new trends and seeking new opportunities
- Bachelor or master in Marketing, Communication or similar
- Minimum 3 years of work experience with performance marketing, either from an agency or a strong consumer oriented business
- International experience is a plus
- Deep insight into the digital media space and advertising (incl prospecting and retargeting) in social media, Google Ads and the likes
- Experience with all relevant tools used for buying, publishing, managing and measuring campaign performance
- Experience with EPiServer and Google Analytics is a plus
- Ability to effectively handle multiple ongoing project across brands
- Very good native and English language skills, both verbally and written
- Strong analytical skills
- Interest in consumer based communication and what motivates people
- A team player who is also able to work independently
- Professional attitude
- Strong commercial, analytical and entrepreneurial instinct
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done
- High stress tolerance and ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- You are brave and dear to stand out from the crowd and do something different
- Capable to deal with rapid change in technology and market needs
- You have a genuine interest for nature and an active lifestyle
Check all available positions at Brav: http://brav.jobylon.com
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang, Helsport and Hard Rocx. We also own and operate the digital platform skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry – and support them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Germany, Switzerland, Russia, Japan, and the United States. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide, see www.brav.com for more info.
+47 930 12 245