We seek you who are creative, commercially oriented and passionate about digital marketing. You master the world of Google like no one else, and digital competence is in your DNA. You will be responsible for leading organic search optimization across all Brav brands and spearhead our future SEO strategy.
As a part of our e-commerce and marketing team you will be working with other skilled, ambitious and passionate people in creating a new standard to market and sell sport and outdoor products online. We are aiming to become the leader on digitalization and e-commerce in the sports- and outdoor industry, and we invite you to join us on the journey of turning dreams into memories.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Outline and provide SEO strategies, best practices and guidelines for content and metadata by brand
- Spearhead technical diagnostic crawls and perform extensive site audits that address technical SEO, navigation optimization, backlink profiles, link architecture and competitive landscape, to recommend changes to our websites from an SEO perspective
- Conduct keyword research to guide Content team and PIM specialist
- Report on SEO results in relevant tools, e.g. Google Data Studio, Power BI
- Act as the internal SEO subject matter expert by providing strategic direction, specific content recommendations and technical guidance
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Analytics or related field
- Solid experience in SEO, preferably in an agency or in a commercial business environment
- Strong knowledge of relevant tools, e.g. Moz, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.
- Experience in testing SEO strategies and hypothesis for on-page content
- Experience in giving input to developers on optimization of technical SEO, e.g. microdata, metadata, keyword usage, canonicalization, robots.txt, HTTP responses, URL redirects, etc.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to dig into metrics and analytics to deliver insights and solutions
- Experience with content strategy as it relates to SEO
- Experience working with eCommerce sites and mass market brands
- Very good native and English language skills, both verbally and written
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Consumer oriented with a solid understanding of end consumer behavior
- Professional attitude and teamplayer
- Strong commercial, analytical and entrepreneurial instinct
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done
- High stress tolerance and ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- You are brave and dear to stand out from the crowd and do something different
- Capable to deal with rapid change in technology and market needs
- You have a genuine interest in nature and an active lifestyle
Check all available positions at Brav: http://brav.jobylon.com
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang, Helsport and Hard Rocx. We also own and operate the digital platform skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry – and support them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Germany, Switzerland, Russia, Japan, and the United States. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide, see www.brav.com for more info.
+47 930 12 245