Supply Chain Specialist
Do you want to take Brav to the next level? We seek you who enjoy the variation between strategic and operational tasks, long for new solutions to improve our value chain, and increase our results. You are not afraid of deep diving into details, and use your competence and skills to create enthusiasm for big and small improvement projects.
As a part of Brav’s Supply Chain team you will work closely with other highly motivated, passionate, and skilled people within the department and across the organisation. We invite you to join us on the journey of turning dreams into memories.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Identify, analyse, and suggest improvements across Supply chain from customer to suppliers
- Assure and document projects obtain expected cost/benefit/profit realization
- Provide insight which enables Brav Supply chain to be up front on distribution strategies, physical and information
- Create factual based decision documents and analysis on request and to support improvement initiatives
- Coordinate initiatives, prepare and facilitate meetings/process improvements
- Project management of cross functional projects
- Master’s in business administration, technology, or engineering
- Proven record of results of value chain and process improvements
- Theoretical and strategic capability to identify and implement solutions through change management, system alignment and process improvement
- 5-10 years experience international manufacturing, purchasing, and sales organisations
- Knowledge of international trade regulations, transport and logistics, custom regulations
- 2+ years of experience from strategic consulting
- Strong analytical skills, innovative, and curios in establishing new ways of working resulting in commercial, cost, process benefits
- Strong commercial, analytical and entrepreneurial instinct
- Result driven, high quality achiever
- Ability to effectively manage varying workload requirements; can shift gears comfortably
- See the full picture, but have high attention to details. Understands dependencies within and outside the organisation, strong loyalty to dead-lines
- Strong team player with the ability to work across functions and with authority and punch to get things done
Check all available positions at Brav: http://brav.jobylon.com
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang, Helsport and Hard Rocx. We also own and operate the digital platform skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry – and support them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Germany, Switzerland, Russia, Japan, and the United States. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide, see www.brav.com for more info.
Anne B. Heyerdahl
+47 482 26 506