We seek you who are creative, commercially oriented and passionate about digital marketing. The videographer will, by making best-in-class video content, engage customers and make BRAV a lead within video communication in our industry
As a part of Brav eCommerce & Marketing team you will be working with other skilled, ambitious and passionate people in creating a new standard to market and sell sport and outdoor products. We aim to become the leader on digitalization and e-commerce in our industry, and we invite you to join us on the journey of turning dreams into memories
Do you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Main Areas of Responsibility:
Lead the works of visual storytelling
- Create video guidelines for all brands with an aim to show the identity and tell every brand´s unique story through video content
- Bring all Brav brands to the next level of communicating brand and products through video
Plan and create video content
- Responsible for video planning as a part of the overall brand communication plan(s)
- Responsible for bringing the marketing e/com teams ideas to live through video. This includes idea generation, planning, production, editing and systemizing video (post-production) for all Brav brands
- Responsible for coordinating video shoots
- Bachelor´s degree or other relevant education within video production
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
- Extensive experience in filming and editing as well as production and development of video content
- Experience with drone technology a plus
- Confidence in managing all elements of the shoot as required by the brands.
- Experience with multimedia storytelling techniques on multiple platforms
- Exceptional understanding of communication and knowledge of today´s and the futures way of communicating through video
- Strong knowledge of digital productivity tools (MS Office/GSuite)
- Strong knowledge of business applications tools (ERP, PLM)
- Very good native and English language skills, both verbally and written
- Have a keen eye for visual storytelling
- Have the ability to understand the intended target group
- Creative thinker and solution oriented
- Ability to conduct and participate in creative workshops
- Have the ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
- Professional attitude and team player
- Strong commercial and entrepreneurial instinct
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done
- High stress tolerance and ability to work under pressure
- You are brave and dear to stand out from the crowd and do something different
- Willingness to travel
- Capable to deal with rapid change in technology and market needs
- You have a genuine interest in nature and an active lifestyle
Check all available positions at Brav: http://brav.jobylon.com
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang, Helsport and Hard Rocx. We also own and operate the digital platform skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry – and support them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Germany, Switzerland, Russia, Japan, and the United States. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide, see www.brav.com for more info.
+47 930 12 245