Creative Content developer, Swix/Toko - Hardware
We seek you who are creative, commercially oriented and passionate about digital marketing. You master the world of SOME like no one else, and creating engaging content is in your DNA. In this role you will be part of an exciting journey on building the best eCommerce and Marketing team in the sports- and outdoor industry.
As a part of Brav eCommerce & Marketing team you will be working with other skilled, ambitious and passionate people in creating a new standard to market and sell sport and outdoor products.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Main Areas of Responsibility:
Create engaging and relevant content
- Develop unique guidelines and implement this through content
- Prepare top notch content for social media, blog posts, newsletter etc.
- Engaging with followers across all digital channels by scheduling, posting and answering to our fans
- Analyze behaviour and results, revise and address
- Produce snappy, well-written and creative scripts for video production and other media content
Ambassadors, Influencers, Spons
- Main responsible for execution of our ambassador program; identify, manage, and evaluate existing as well as new ambassadors
- Identify and manage the work with Influencers and sponsorships in line with outlined strategies
- This includes a close follow up of SLA agreements for ambassadors, influencers and sponsorships
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Copywriting, Marketing or the likes
- Understanding of brands, communication channels and consumer behaviors
- Excellent written and visual communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of different content types and their intended uses
- Solid experience from using content & digital communication platforms like IG, FB, Twitter, Snap, YouTube, TikTok and the likes to communicate, connect, and build real relationships with people
- Have a strong eye for details, visual storytelling and trends in SOME
- Ability to conduct focus groups & brainstorming
- Experience and knowledge about outdoor and sports is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in using tools (scheduling, analytical, etc) for SOME platforms
- Creative thinker and solution oriented
- Very good native and English language skills, both verbally and written.
- Professional attitude and teamplayer
- Strong commercial, analytical and entrepreneurial instinct
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done
- High stress tolerance and ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- You are brave and dear to stand out from the crowd and do something different
- Capable to deal with rapid change in technology and market needs
- You have a genuine interest for nature and an active lifestyle
Check all available positions at Brav: http://brav.jobylon.com
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang, Helsport and Hard Rocx. We also own and operate the digital platform skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry – and support them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Germany, Switzerland, Russia, Japan, and the United States. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide, see www.brav.com for more info.
+47 930 12 245