Do you want to take Brav to the next level? We seek you who enjoy juggling the big numbers and handling multiple priorities. You dive into the details but see the bigger picture and are able to make decisions which make us reach our targets. Your role is crucial on our path to deliver a first class Brav Supply chain.
As a part of Brav’s Supply Chain team you will work closely with other highly motivated, passionate, and skilled people within the department and across the organisation. We invite you to join us on the journey of turning dreams into memories.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our team today
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Prepare Purchase plan according to demand, manufacturer capacity and contractual agreements, budgets
- Highlight high cost purchases/products due to demand and supply conditions, and suggest preferred actions
- Participate in Timeline decision meetings and implement according to decisions
- Transfer approved Purchase plan to Procurement
- Contribute to continuous improvement of Purchase planning process to optimise service levels, inventory, and our profitability
- Minimum 3 years academic degree (bachelor or similar)
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience, preferably within the Norwegain Customs
- Very good native and English language skills, both verbally and written
- Strong knowledge of digital productivity tools (MS Office/GSuite)
- Strong knowledge of business applications tools (D365, Tvinn)
- Ability to review, analyse and manage large volumes of data
- Outstanding attention to detail and a meticulous approach to work
- Proven track record in handling incoming and outgoing flow of goods
- Highly skilled in customs regulations and requirements
- Professional attitude and teamplayer
- Strong commercial, analytical and entrepreneurial instinct
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done
- High stress tolerance and ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- You are brave and dear to stand out from the crowd and do something different
- Capable to deal with rapid change in technology and market needs
- You have a genuine interest for nature and an active lifestyle
Check all available positions at Brav: http://brav.jobylon.com
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang, Helsport and Hard Rocx. We also own and operate the digital platform skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry – and support them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Germany, Switzerland, Russia, Japan, and the United States. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide, see www.brav.com for more info.
Anne B. Heyerdahl
+47 482 26 506